Friday, January 30, 2009

There is not much going on around here today. I will be working with Emma on going on the potty and try to finish getting my house cleaned. Tonight we are going to Sam's Club and get the things I need for the dinner tomorrow. I am making BBQ so I will be pulling pork all day tomorrow. Sunday we are having a Super Bowl party after church Sunday night so our weekend is full of church activities. We are supposed to be getting more snow on Monday so Jeremy is once again hopeful that he will get another day off of school. I wish I got a snow day once in a while:) Well the girls did not sleep good last night so I did not sleep good last night. It was a bout 10:30 and we were about to go to bed when here comes Chloe down the hallway calling for me. She is really bad about getting out of the bed. We put her back in the bed and she went back to sleep. Emma then cried out shortly after that and then cried out several times. Twice she wanted a drink and the other times Chloe had flopped right on top of her. I ended up in the girls bed at about 5:30 and then we woke up at 7:30 but everyone seems to be in a good mood. Here is a picture of Sam playing outside on Wednesday. Sam and Jeremy made that little snowman. They gave him fruit loops for eyes. Yesterday when we woke up the eyes were gone. I guess a cat or something ate them. He was very upset that his snowman could no longer see what was going on. The other pictures were taken this morning. Sam is wearing a Camp Hope shirt that belonged to his Uncle Jacob. It is one of Sam's favorite sleep shirt. It makes me smile when he wears it. Camp Hope means so much to me and it brings back many wonderful memories growing up. Well I am going to be busy this weekend so I probably will not be posting so I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

No comments: