Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am feeling much better this morning and so far none of the kids show any sign of feeling bad. I am a little disappointed because Jeremy ended up having school today. We have a little ice at our house and all the surrounding counties cancelled school but I guess Nashville only got some rain. The weather is saying some more freezing rain and maybe some snow tomorrow but probably not enough for Jeremy to get his snow day. I needed to get to the bank and run a couple of errands but I am waiting to see if the ice melts. It is raining now so the roads will probably be clear after lunch. We are having a appreciation dinner this weekend for all the people in our church that help out with the youth group. Jeremy asked several people about catering the dinner for us but all of that fell through, so I am cooking for about 45 people on Saturday. I will have some help but I am a little worried so I have been making a list of everything I need to make the meal. Well nothing else too exciting going around here. My plan for the day is get my house cleaned up again. Nothing has been picked up in the past two days and my kids sure know how to make a mess. I also have a mound of laundry to tackle. Well I hope everyone has a great day.Here is a video of the kids about to go to bed. Jeremy was on the phone talking about youth group stuff so you can hear him in the background. 

No comments: