Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are having a pretty good day so far. We got back a few minutes ago from a Wal-Mart run. I really did not want to get out in the cold with the kids but we needed some groceries. We were out of the staple items around here, milk, juice, cereal, and probably the most important toilet paper. The kids did pretty good at the store. I had to convince Sam that I needed him to walk beside me and be my helper. Emma sat in the back of the buggy and I had to keep my eyes on her because she is bad about opening all things I put in the buggy. On the way home we went by McDonalds and they all shared some chicken nuggets. I got all the groceries put away and the girls are now taking a nap. My mound of laundry is back so I need to get working on that today. Emma did really good yesterday afternoon with going on the potty. This morning she was dry when she woke up so I took her potty and she went right away. I took her again before we left for the store and she went. I bought her some little Dora and Tinkerbell underwear at the store and she was very excited. I hope they fit her. She is soo tiny so they may fall right off of her. Well I am going to take advantage of the girls napping so I better go. 

No comments: