Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

All day yesterday I was thinking about what a whirlwind year this has been. It seems like yesterday that I was on the phone with Immigration trying so desperately to get our Emma home and it was last January. This year has just flown by! 2008 was definitely a year that forever changed our lives. In one year I have become a mother of three with the addition of our precious Emma and Chloe. God opened the door for Jeremy to get a job that would supply our financial needs and I was able to stay home with my kids. There have been many joys and some sorrow and fear over the past year but in joy and pain I ended the year in an amazing awe of the faithfulness of my Lord. He has been so good to us. This was a life changing year for us and I got to thinking when we have had such a life altering year and I went back four years ago. This March I will be cancer free for five years. I am so thankful that God's plan is always bigger than our own! Well the girls are awake and they are wanting something to eat. I am looking forward to what the new year has to bring and what I can bring to the new year. Many blessings to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly,
I read your blog daily and enjoy the stories of Samuel, Emma, and Cloe. What a sweet family you have! God is so good! Happy New Year!
Love to you all,
Vickie Hollis