Monday, January 12, 2009

I am very tired this morning. The last two nights have not been so great. The girls have been waking up at 2 AM and crying out every 10 minutes or so. I need to call the doctor back today because they wanted to see Chloe again to check her ears. I am not sure that her ears have cleared up. She usually sleeps through the night and she has been tilting her head to the side like her ear is hurting. I need to get her checked because Jeremy and I are going on a youth group trip this weekend to Gaitlenburg and we are leaving the kids with Jeremy's parents. I am getting a little anxious about leaving Chloe but it would be too crazy taking her. We are taking 26 kids with us and Chloe is a handful. It is going to be a great weekend and I am hoping to catch up on some sleep. Well the kids are already fighting over their toys this morning so I guess it is going to be one of the days. Maybe a trip out of the house will help them. We are about to get ready and run a few errands. I have to go to the bank and go pay my water bill. Both places have a drive thru so I will not have to get the kids out of the van.  Well Chloe is caught in the curtain and Sam and Emma are fighting over something so I better go.

No comments: