Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well Chloe still has an ear infection. The doctor said that they were clearing up but still had some infection. I ended up taking all three kids with me to the doctor but they actually did pretty good. I took the stroller and Sam pushed Chloe while I held Emma's hand and part of the stroller. After the doctor checked Chloe they went ahead and gave Chloe her shots that she was missing. I think I mentioned that when I took her in for her well check-up I forgot the updated sheet. I took the papers into them a few days after the visit but I did not take Chloe back. She ended up having to get four shots and she was NOT happy. By the time we finished with the shots Chloe was screaming and Sam and Emma had enough of being calm. So we are leaving and Sam is trying to push Chloe (who is still crying) and he is running into everything. Emma is crying now because she wanted some fruit snacks she saw in the diaper bag and Sam is whining about me helping him push the stroller. So I get to the counter to check out and the card reader was down and so it was not reading my debit card. My check book was in the van and so they asked me if I could pay by cash or check. I kinda wanted to join the kids and start crying. I did not want to go back to the van with all three kids and come back in again but that is what I had to do. It was madness. We finally made it home and the girls took a nap. Jeremy got home from school and I went back to Clarksville to exercise and then I went to Wal-Mart to pick up new medicine for Chloe. Well I am going to watch The Biggest Loser so I better go. Here is a picture taken at Gran and Papa's Sunday.

No comments: