Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am still not sure what to do about Emma. She was running another little fever last night. Jeremy checked her before he went to bed and the fever was gone but is back up again this morning. The fever is running about 100-101 but she is acting fine. I put the girls to bed at 7:00 last night and they slept all night. Emma woke up about 5:45 but then went back to sleep until 7:30. I guess I am going to just watch her again today. It is really cold today and we actually have snow flurries this morning so I would hate to get the kids out to the doctor and she just has a little virus. Samuel and I went to bed at 8:30 and got up at 7:30 so I am feeling so much better. I need to get my house cleaned today. I was going to get the laundry done but I am out of laundry detergent. When Jeremy gets home I am going to Curves and then to the store so I guess I will do laundry tonight. Well that is about all for today. 

No comments: