Friday, January 23, 2009

The kids are still coughing today but they all seem to be feeling better. Emma did not run a fever at all yesterday. I had a pretty rough night sleeping so I am pretty tired today. I thought the girls were sleeping good the past few nights but I guess the cold medicine I was on knocked me out. Emma had been waking up between 3-4 AM and Jeremy was getting up with her. He has training the last three days so he did not have to leave as early to get to school so he did not mind. So last night I took the night duty for Jeremy. Emma was coughing pretty bad last night so I thought I would just sleep with the girls. They both snored and carried on so much that I ended up in Samuel's bed. Emma cried out several times and one time she threw a fit because she wanted to sleep on the couch. Thankfully I got her calmed down and she went back to sleep. Emma fit however woke up Chloe and Chloe thought it was time to play. She kept sitting up in the bed and laughing and playing. It was cute but not at 3:00 in the morning. I finally got Chloe back to sleep and we all slept until bout 7:15. We are all dressed and we are going to go to Target. I have a gift card left from Christmas and I have a return to make to Target. I get the kids some popcorn and they are really good. I ended up getting out yesterday for a few minutes but I wish I hadn't. I was going crazy so I decided to make a run for Sonic and get a drink. I was seriously craving a Diet Coke. We got to Sonic and I got my drink and I got the kids from fries and everyone was happy. I pulled out onto the road and realized that my drink was about to fall over so I went to grab it and I accidentally hit the straw right through the bottom of the cup. The Diet Coke was pouring out of the bottom all over the floor in my van. It was also pouring all over the bag that had the girl's fries in it so they were also ruined and the girls were not happy that I threw them out. I just went back home and got them a snack. I am hoping my day out today will go better. It is kinda warm here today so I am also going to see about taking the kids outside to play. Well I am going to finish getting around here and get to the store. One note about the picture of the three kids, we started letting Sam get his pajamas out at night and well they never seem to match. So that is why is outfit is so silly. Also, my two favorite quotes from Sam this week, "Mom, you have too many children" and "Mom, I think this frog in my throat is trying to choke me".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you and the kids have been sick. It always seems like it will last forever. What a day you had yesterday! I remember those days and still have days like that only no one causes them but me. LOL The kids sure are cute. Hope today is much better - hang in there, Kim! Love you!
Vickie