Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well it has happened. Jeremy and I are both sick. Jeremy has been feeling yuck for a few days now so I guess I would consider him being sick with the kids, but I have been feeling OK until a few hours ago. Since last week I have had some sinus issues in the morning and had a little sore throat when I woke up but would feel better as the day went on. Well this morning my throat hurt and I was feeling really tired but that is nothing new. Has the morning went on I started feeling worse. I let Jeremy sleep in and when he got up I went to lay back down. I slept a few hours and when I woke up I feel horrible. My throat is hurting so bad and I feel very weak. I got the girls a bath and I felt so tired just getting them dressed. So please say an extra prayer for us. The kids are now feeling better so they are back to their normal craziness. It is pretty crazy around here. 

No comments: