Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our trip out yesterday seemed to help everyone. We also ended up going to Target. I have not been to Target in a while and when  I left I realized it is a good thing I do not make it over there as much as I want. I love that store and I end up spending too much. I did have a gift card so I used some off the card. I bought a exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser trainer). Well I did it yesterday when I got home and oh my I am sore. I am going for another round here in a few minutes. I guess if it is hurting maybe it is working. We got home about lunch time and it threw everyone off nap schedule. The kids all took naps at different times yesterday, but at least they took a nap. I finished going through my closet and bedroom getting rid of stuff and it felt great to make some room in my closet. After Jeremy got home we went to Logans for my birthday supper. We were going to go tonight but Jeremy has a faculty meeting and he does not know what time he will be home and tomorrow is church so it is really busy on Wednesday. We got a gift card to Logans so it was nice to get a free supper. After supper we had a gift card to Starbucks so we got another little treat. So we had a great evening and did not spend a dime. The kids slept better last night. Sam woke up once and Emma woke up at 5 AM wanting a drink but she then went back to sleep. I have to take Chloe to the doctor at 3 to get her ears checked but other than that we are not doing much. Well the kids are crawling all over me so I better go. 

No comments: