Saturday, January 10, 2009

We had a really good day yesterday. The kids were so good all day. They played nicely and took two great naps. We just stayed home but I got a lot of stuff done. This morning we went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and then we went to Wal-Mart for a few things. Jeremy bought my birthday present and already let me have it even though my birthday is not until Wednesday. He bought me the movie Mamma Mia! I have been wanting to watch it again so he let me. We are planning in watching the Titans game when it comes on and just rest at home the rest of the afternoon. Tomorrow after church we are going to Jeremy's parents for lunch. Tomorrow is Jacob's (Jeremy's brother) birthday so we are having a combined birthday lunch for him and myself. So the kids will probably be a little off tomorrow on their nap schedule and should be nice and cranky tomorrow night. Well I need to pay some bills and finish getting the laundry put away. Have a great weekend. 

No comments: