Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well Jeremy finally got his snow day. We really do not have much snow but I think we have some ice from all the rain yesterday. Unfortunately because of the weather I am stuck in the house again today. I have not left the house (other then getting the mail) since Sunday morning so the kids and I are getting a little stir crazy. Jeremy is taking Sam out to play in what snow we have left when the girls go down for the afternoon nap. I may also take a nap. I could not sleep last night. I had a million random things on my mind and could not get to sleep. Samuel cried out at about 1:30 because he heard me on the computer so I lid with him for a few minutes but then ended up on the couch. Emma woke up at 3:30 so I put her in the bed with Jeremy and I laid down with Chloe. Sometime after that Sam ended up in the bed with me again. Well Emma found a headband that she must be wearing at all times. Her hair looks crazy in it but she is still cute. She is so prissy. I have not mentioned about Emma using the potty because it has been nonexistent the past month or so. She had a traumatic experience a month or so ago on the potty and I have not been able to get her back on. Well the other day I found a cute Dora toilet seat and a Dora potty training kit with stickers and fun games. I have been putting her on the potty the last two days and she has been doing OK. Monday I am officially starting potty training. We will see how it goes. Chloe has been lugging her baby doll around the past few days. She is so cute with it. The other night she had it in a death grip when I put her to bed. She was so afraid I was going to take it from her. So the poor doll is looking pretty ragged these days. Well that is about it for today. I am hoping we are still having church tonight so I can get out for an hour or so.

No comments: