Monday, January 26, 2009

I heard somebody say one time that there was nothing like a good stomach virus to jump start your diet. If that is the case I am well on my way to getting back on track with my diet. Last night my stomach starting hurting and about 9:00 this horrible virus (or something) hit me hard. I was in the bathroom from 9 until about 12:30. I was able to get some sleep after that but I had to be completely still or the pain would return. When I woke up I thought I was better but as soon as I got up I was once again making a run for the bathroom. I have not gotten sick for the last few hours and I am finally feeling better. Thankfully the kids were pretty good today. It was hard getting up and down with them but it was not too bad. The news is saying we might get some bad weather tonight and it would be nice to have Jeremy home tomorrow. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend. Please pray that none of the kids get this bug. 

No comments: