Friday, January 2, 2009

Just a quick update. As yesterday went on I knew that I needed some help with the kids. I was feeling horrible and I knew I could not keep up with the girls. I also knew that the last thing I needed was to be up and down all night so I called our dear friend and she came and got the girls. The girls stayed the night with her family and I got about 12 hours of sleep. It was so nice. When I woke up this morning I did feel better. The girls came home about noon and I thought I would go exercise. I got to the car and I looked at my throat in the mirror (it felt weird) and I was horrified and what it looked like. I have had strep many times and my throat never looked as bad as it did today. So instead of Curves I went to the doctor, and yes it is strep. The doctor even made a face when she looked at my throat so it was bad. I got some medicine and came home. When I got home Jeremy headed out to the doctor. We may need to be quarantined. It is just really hard keeping up with three kids when you feel so bad and Sam for some reason is really trying my very thin patience tonight. The kids are playing in the tent right now and we are going to watch a movie when Jeremy gets home. We are hoping the movie settles them down. Thanks again for all of your prayers!

No comments: