Sunday, January 18, 2009

I know I said I was not going to be posting but I have a few minutes and I wanted to share something. We arrived in Gatlinburg last night and we are having a great time. This time together as a youth group is so good for our teens. We were up very late last night (I guess I should say early this morning) but I got to sleep all night and slept in this morning. After breakfast we had a church service and then we just have been hanging out with each other. I am having fun but I also miss my kids. I am also torn up because when I called to check on them I was told that Emma and Chloe have been running a fever. Emma had a temperature of 103 last night. Tylenol is getting the fever down but it comes right back in a few hours. Chloe had a running nose and started coughing yesterday morning so I was worried about her but Emma showed no sign of feeling bad. I guess I just am feeling guilty for leaving them. I know there nothing I can do for them now but pray that they are feeling better, but my heart is really sad. Sam also sounded really sad when I talked to him. So if you happen to check my blog please say a prayer for the kids and for me. 

No comments: