Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have had a really great birthday. The kids were super sweet today. They played nicely and everyone took a nap. I even got a little nap. Sam sang Happy Birthday to me and then called me a dinosaur. I know that he does not know that calling someone that means they are old, but it was funny he called me that today. Tonight before church we meet our friends Frank and Jennifer for supper and talked about our trip this weekend with the youth group. Jeremy got me a cake that we ate at church and some of the kids got me a birthday card which was really sweet. Well we do not have any plans for tomorrow. We have been asked to share our adoption stories for a magazine published through our denomination, so I need to work on that tonight and tomorrow. Our story is kinda long so it is taking us a while to write. I also wanted to share that our agency in Michigan is going to get the grant money to us, so thanks for praying for me about that issue. Well I better go. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kimberly! We love you!
John & Vickie Hollis