Thursday, January 15, 2009

The girls slept really good last night. Emma woke up at 6 AM but she probably would of slept longer if her diaper would not of fallen off and she wet in the bed. She woke up screaming "wet, wet". She laid back down on the couch and watched Dora. Sam, Chloe and I got up about 7:30. Today I am trying to get the laundry done and start packing for the weekend. I got the sheets on the girls bed changed and the girls are now taking their morning nap. I really like nap time:) Sam just finished eating a piece of my birthday cake and is now playing with his trains. Well there is not much going on today. It is so cold outside that I am not going anywhere with the kids today. When Jeremy gets home I am going to Curves but that is about it for today. Chloe said the word "hot" yesterday and she has started blowing on her food before she puts it into her mouth (even if it is not hot), it is really cute. She still just kinda grunts at us when she is trying to tell us something but she knows what we are saying to her. She is also doing good about staying in the kitchen with her snack and drink. She is so funny when we tell her to say "cheese". She curls her little nose up and tries to smile. Emma is just talking up a storm these days. She is starting to put words together and I can almost carry on a conversation with her. Samuel is doing something so grown up every day and he keeps us laughing. They are just so sweet!

No comments: