Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thankfully we are all feeling much better. We had a good day yesterday. We stayed home and I got several rooms cleaned out. I cleaned out my bathroom and I was shocked that I filled a garbage bag full of empty boxes and old makeup and lotion. I do not know why I hold on to things that I no longer use. We all went to church today and I realized that I have not been in awhile with sickness and out of town. It was good to see everyone. The girls got matching dresses for Christmas and I had them wear them today. Today is the first time they matched. After church we went out to eat and we were pleasantly surprised when our waiter told us that someone had paid for our lunch, what a blessing! Well we are getting ready to go. We are going to the Ronald McDonald House with our youth group. The girls are staying with a friend and we are taking Sam. 

No comments: