Monday, January 19, 2009

We got back home about 3:00. We had a snowy drive home but we had a safe trip. We were up late again last night so I am very tired tonight. It was a great weekend but I am glad to be home with the kids. I was so nervous about how Chloe was going to respond when she saw me. This is the longest we have been away from Chloe and I was afraid she would be clingy to Jeremy's parents. When I got to the house to pick the kids up Sam and Emma came running to me and hugged my neck. Chloe came around the corner and when she saw my face a big smile spread across her face. She came running to me and clung to my neck. It made me so happy! The kids fell asleep on the way back home and took a little nap. Emma and Chloe have a runny nose but seem to be feeling fine. They have been playing and ate great at supper. I think the kids are relieved to be back home with all their toys. Well I am trying to get the laundry going and get the kitchen cleaned up from supper but I thought I would give a quick update. We plan on staying home tomorrow and hopefully get some rest.

No comments: