Thursday, January 8, 2009

It is hard to believe but Chloe is 18 months old today. She has been home a little over two months and she is just a great addition to our family. The girls slept good last night so I woke up refreshed. We all got up again at 8:30 and then we got ready to go for the day. I took the kids to Gran and Papa's house and then I went to the dentist. They only cleaned the bottom teeth and gums and so I have to go back in 6 weeks to finish. I guess I had a few issues with my gums so they were actually cleaning the gums and  it is a little more detailed then going in to get your teeth cleaned. I did get some good news while I was there, our insurance paid more for all the stuff I had done back in November then they thought so I will be getting some money back. That is ALWAYS a good thing. On the note of money I kinda have a prayer request. I mentioned a few days ago that we got some grant money, well, the organization sends the money to our agency and then the agency forwards the money to us but our agency is being difficult. They are saying that the board passed a policy that they cannot accept money on behalf of someone and then disburse it back to the individual. It is just totally absurd! The grant organization also thought it was ridiculous that an adoption agency would not forward money to our family. So they are going to contact AIAA (our agency in MI) to see if they will disburse it for us. I am pretty sure that they will help us but please just pray there is not any more issues. It is a $3,000 grant so we really need the money. Well after the dentist I went to the bank and Wal-Mart and then I went to exercise. It was nice to spend the afternoon by myself. Well I better go. I have to get the kitchen cleaned up. Sorry no pictures of Sam again today.

No comments: