Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things are not so well at the Riggs' house. All three kids have a nasty cough and runny nose. I have a sore throat and have serious sinus drainage. Jeremy had the computer yesterday but I probably would not of blogged because I felt so terrible. The girls have been going to bed at 7 PM the last few nights because they are just exhausted but they have been waking up pretty early. Yesterday I put them down for their nap at about 9:00 and I also took a nap. We all slept for two hours! The girls usually only sleep about 45 minutes in the morning so I was glad I decided to get in a nap. Yesterday we just laid around the house. All three kids took an afternoon nap and I did get the kitchen cleaned up but the laundry is on schedule for today. I stayed in with the girls last night from church but Sam went with Jeremy. Well we are staying in again today. I am going to work on getting the house cleaned up and maybe get another nap. Well Emma is wanting a refill on her drink and Sam and Chloe are fighting over some cereal. I think it is about time for the girls to take a nap:)

No comments: