Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The kids seem to be feeling better this morning. They all slept pretty good but it was probably because they had so much medicine in them. Jeremy however was up most if the night coughing. Emma and Chloe's rash seems to be almost gone. The kids actually seem pretty hyper in the day and then about 5:00 they start feeling bad again and the fever returns. I am really hoping they all are on the mend. My plan for today is to disinfect everything. We went to Jeremy's parents last night for our Christmas with them. Sam and Austin played and played. They had so much fun. The kids got a lot more toys and other neat things. We got a year zoo pass and we are very excited about that gift. The Nashville Zoo is not exactly the best zoo I have been to, but the kids like it and we have a fun time when we do go. The kids also got a Dora tent from Janna and Brandon. When they opened it I knew it was going to be big and I was not sure were we would put it. I thought it would fit in the girl's room. We got home and put it up and it is HUGE! It is not going to fit in any body's room. The kids love it though and it is pretty nice. The kids are actually watching a movie in there right now. It is big enough that the kids and I could sleep in it with no problem. In fact we may have a sleep-over in it tonight. Our church is having a New Year's Eve thing tonight but I do not think I will get out with the kids. The teens are also having something so Jeremy will need to be there. So I think the kids and I will have a little party at home. Jeremy is supposed to be going to the Music City Bowl today with his dad and brothers but I am not sure how he is feeling. My plan today is get everything cleaned and put away but those are pretty big plans. I bought the sound track from the movie Mamma Mia and it actually makes cleaning pretty fun and it is good exercise. Well I better get moving if I am going to get anything done today. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes for us. 

No comments: