Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well I just wanted to let you know that the pictures of Chloe will probably not be posted until late tonight. I was hoping to go to the store and get them scanned and put on a disk after I got back from the dentist but they have not been delivered yet. We have revival tonight so we will go before church to get the scanned. Well about the dentist, it was worse than I expected. They were super nice but I have a couple of issues. I am actually going back on Thursday just to talk to the doctor about what I need done. He was kinda weird about just telling me what the issues were that I was getting kinda nervous. So I asked him if I was going to loose my teeth or die or something. That is how weird he was acting. He said he wanted to look at all the X-rays and pictures again and get a plan for me before he just started saying what needs to be done. Sam also had a few cavities so they referred me to another dentist. I guess that is what I get for not going to the dentist in so many years. There was one good thing about going. They checked my blood pressure and it was great. I have had a headache the past few days and I was afraid it was because my blood pressure was high. I guess I have been stressed or something:) Sam also did really good. They actually put him in a different room then me but he was OK because they had cartoons on. He did not like laying down in the chair so one of the nurses held him on her lap. Well Emma is taking a much needed nap and I am going to what by the window for the DHL truck, just kidding. 

No comments: