Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well the doctor's visit went good. I went to Wal-Mart before the visit and bought them a Color Wonder's book. Emma just sat in the chair and colored. Sam was a little crazy. I think Sam was trying to show out for the doctor. He also had to wear a little gown and he thought it was funny to twirl around and let the gown go up. He is very healthy and is growing at a good rate. He is 38 inches tall and finally weighs over 30 pounds (but only by a half a pound). He grew three inches from last year and has gained 4 1/2 pounds. He was current on all shots but I did go ahead and get him a flu shot. He was not very happy with me. We got home about 30 minutes ago. Emma is taking her nap and Sam is watching a movie. I am going to the chiropractor tonight before church and I am hoping it will make me feel better. Well Jeremy went ahead and e-mailed our state representatives about our situation with Memphis. We thought we would go ahead and give them a heads up incase we do have issues in a few weeks. They might be able to get more information from Memphis about where our case is exactly in the process. Here are some pictures taken of Emma from the past few days. 

No comments: