Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am feeling a little better today about all the events of Thursday. It is weird though how my teeth are now hurting since I know that they should be. I also think they are hurting from the dentist digging around in my mouth. Jeremy had a lock-in at the church last night and I was planning on going so we made plans for the kids to stay the night at Gran and Papa's house. Well we then decided that it would be a really crabby weekend if we both stayed up all night so I decided not to go to the lock-in but I still had the kids stay the night at the grandparent's house. I got a couple of things done around the house and then went to bed and enjoyed a full nights sleep. I slept until about 8:30 and then got up and got ready. I went to get the kids and then we went to the store so Jeremy could get some sleep at the house. We went to a few stores and just looked around. I did get pretty annoyed at a lady in one of the stores. I know I have mentioned before how annoying it gets for people to always make a big deal about how young I look. I was at the check out and this complete stranger came up to me and asked if Sam and Emma were my kids. She then proceeded to make a big deal about how I looked like a little kid. I was really embarrassed. I just do not see why people think that it is acceptable to say things like that to someone they do not know! Anyway, I know I will hear it a few more thousand times but I am getting a little bolder at responding to their rudeness. We got home after 1:00 and then we have just rested. I found these really cute gloves at Wal-Mart for the kids. They were only $1.00 for 2 pair of gloves. Every winter we go through this big ordeal of finding gloves that fit. They are so cute. Well tomorrow night we have our Hallelujah Night at church so the kids will have so much fun. On Monday we have our court date for Emma to become officially a Riggs and an American citizen. After the court appointment Jeremy is going to the dentist and we are hoping he does not have any problems but the last night he went to the dentist was the last time I had been, so who knows. Well we are all getting settled down for bed. I will post pictures from tomorrow night and Monday sometime this week. 

No comments: