Thursday, October 23, 2008

We have a busy day today. I am going back to the dentist to find out what I am going to need done. I am a little nervous and I am hoping that I do not start crying when he tells me how much I am going to have to pay. On Tuesday when he said he would find out how much I would have to pay out of pocket I choked tears back as I explained that we have paid for two adoptions in one year and our budget is pretty stretched. I am also a little more emotional these days. I am only going to talk to him so I should only be there 10 minutes or so. After the dentist we are going to the grocery store. Our family goes through milk, cereal, and juice like crazy. I also need to get some things for the kids lunches. I struggle almost every day what to feed them for lunch. I want to do somewhat healthy meals but it is so hard and I do not want to feed them mac and cheese every day either. Well I know I mentioned that I was a little worried about how Emma was going to react to Chloe. The other night in the nursery at church I picked up Eli to hold him for a few minutes and Emma shot me a look like "I cannot believe you just did that". She marched over to me and stomped her foot and said "Down. down" as she was pointing to the floor. She did not like me holding him. I gave him back to his mom and she immediately wanted me to pick her up. So I am thinking we might have some issues. Some people have also asked me about her going potty. She is actually doing OK. She goes potty in the toilet 2 or 3 times a day and I have caught her going number two almost every time before she goes in her diaper. She would probably do even better if I was really working with her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, Emma, and Chloe are adorable -so happy for you & Jeremy! I've been following your blog for several months and enjoy it. Love to you all!
Vickie Hollis