Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have had several people call wondering about my dental appointment so I thought I would write the bad news and maybe I will feel better. I have several issues going on in my mouth that will require 3 root canals and a couple of other things. I have a little infection in a couple of my teeth and if I do not get it taken care of it could become very serious. I was OK with the diagnosis but I lost it when I found out how much it was going to cost me. I am very frustrated with money right now! I called Jeremy and was obviously upset and he reminded me that it is not the end of the world, it is my teeth. Anyway, I am scheduled to go in on November 5th to fix everything at once. I need to have everything done before Chloe comes home. I called the visa center today and nothing else has been happening with Chloe's paperwork so I do not think she will be home before the 5th.  Please say a prayer for my spirit. I am pretty upset. 

No comments: