Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Still no response

Well it is getting harder to keep my cool. Memphis did not e-mail us back today. Jeremy and I both e-mailed them throughout the day but we still did not hear anything. They are really starting to annoy me. So please just pray that there is not some kind of problem. Well we stayed in today. It was kinda raining and gloomy so we just stayed home and relaxed. The kids took a 2 hour nap and I got the living room and kitchen cleaned and then just watched TV. Tomorrow I am taking Sam to the doctor for his 4 year old check up. I have to take Emma with me so I am hoping that it is not too crazy. Well that's all I got for today. I have a few pictures from the weekend but have not uploaded them. I have been feeling pretty lazy today. Actually I think the word it bummed but I hope to feel better tomorrow.

No comments: