Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We had an interesting night. After church we came home and the kids were so wound up. They were running around like crazy. We got them in the pj's hoping that would settle them down but Sam wanted to wear one of Jeremy's shirts from school. Jeremy let him wear it and he thought it was so funny how big it was. Sam was saying he was a scarecrow. He came running by me and I said he looked like he was in a choir. He then broke out in song singing, "Hallelujah, Hallelujah." The child is really cracking me up these days. He says the funniest things. We all got in our bed for story time and then the kids started crawling around on the bed and being goofy. It was all in fun until Emma fell off the bed. I had a pictures frame by the bed that I have been planning on hanging and she smacked right into it. I was really scared because her lip was bleeding pretty bad. It finally stopped bleeding and thankfully it was not as bad as it looked. I gave her some Tylenol and she slept good. She has a fat lip this morning but it could have been worse. Well the plan for today is to go through a bunch of stuff and try to get rid of some things. When we bought this house a few years ago we were not planning on having a family of 5. We are definitely out growing this house but we are not going anywhere for at least another year. I also need to finish putting all the Summer things away and get our Fall/Winter things out. Well I better get to work.

No comments: