Saturday, October 4, 2008

We had a good day. I did not get to Curves this morning but we did get out and went to the library and to Target. Emma woke up at about 5 this morning but thankfully she went back to sleep in our bed. Samuel woke up a few minutes after she did so I got up and went to lay done with him. We all slept until about 7:30. Well last night I wore a long sleeve nightgown to bed. I do not usually wear nightgowns but this one is really warm, well this morning when I got up Sam looked at me and said, "Mom, just look at yourself." I asked him why he said that and so he said, "Mom, just look at yourself, what are you wearing, where is your pants?" I got so tickled. I do not know where he heard the phrase "just look at yourself". He sounded like a grown up. After we woke up we went to the library for about an hour and then on to Target. We were not gone very long. We came home and we all took a nap. We just ate supper and I am hoping to get the laundry done and maybe get the house cleaned up. We still have not recovered from the party last week. Well here are a few pictures of Sam and Emma brushing their teeth. They are just so cute!

No comments: