Friday, October 17, 2008

More Good News!!!

Ok so I know I said I was going to call the National Visa Center on Monday to see if we were logged in, but I could not wait. I knew it was a long shot that we would already be logged in at the Visa Center but I was going to give it a shot. I called this morning but the wait time to talk to someone was 20 minutes so I decided to call back. I just got off the phone with them and we were logged in on October 15th and they actually processed our paperwork and it was sent to the Embassy in Korea TODAY!!! Can you tell I am excited! Once the paperwork is received in at the Embassy our agency in Korea will go to the Embassy and give whatever paperwork in necessary and then they will set up her visa interview and then she will be home. I am still not sure of the exact time frame but WOW this is going better than I had expected. Continue to pray. 

No comments: