Saturday, October 11, 2008

Today was pretty good. I woke up this morning and was going to take about a 45 minute walk before I had to get ready for work. I got up and started my walk but I did not get far and two dogs started chasing after me. They were nice dogs but it was kinda annoying. It was also very smoky outside. We have several tobacco barns near our house and it is the season for the farmers to smoke the barns to dry out the tobacco. The smoke is horrible. I could not stay outside very long because I could not even breath. I only stayed out about 20 minutes. It was also a weird walk because one of my cats followed me out on the road and walked along side of me like a dog. Anyway, I went on to work and it was pretty boring. I got home about 3:00 and for a minute a thought I had received very good news. I checked the mail and I saw an envelope in there from Immigration. My heart was racing because I thought it was our I600 approval for Chloe. I opened it up quickly and I realized it was just another receipt saying they had our papers. It stated it was an official receipt that our papers were filed on August 28th. I remember getting that receipt with the Sam and Emma but we got it like a week after we filed. I was so disappointed. I do not know why they were just sending to us now. It only makes me realize how much I need to stay on them to do the job correctly. Well we just got home a few minutes ago. We went to eat at Old Chicago pizza with a couple of girls in the youth group. Here are some pictures of the kids from this afternoon. 

No comments: