Thursday, October 30, 2008

TRAVEL CALL!!!

Well we are just beside ourselves with excitement. We got the call today that Chloe is coming home on MONDAY!! Yes, she is coming home in 4 days. Chloe will be arriving in Detroit at 12:10 and we will be arriving in Nashville at 4:12. Our plane leaves at 8:30 on Monday morning. I will now be having my dental work done in a few weeks and Emma's birthday party has been moved to November 15th. Well I will try to post some pictures of the kids in their Halloween outfits but I probably will not be posting over the next few days. I have so much do to for some reason:) So, I ask you will pray for a few things. Pray for Chloe and our family to have a safe trip on Monday. Pray for Chloe's foster mother. I know her heart is breaking. Pray that Chloe will have a easy adjustment to our family. Pray that Emma will also have an easy adjustment to a new sister. Thanks so much for praying for us and for following this amazing journey. Check out our family website, www.riggstribe.com on Monday for pictures. 

No comments: