Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another cafe au lait spot

We just got an e-mail from our social worker at AIAA and she sent a new Class B waiver for us to sign. A new cafe au lait spot has been found on Chloe's right side. She said that we have to sign a new waiver including the new spot. She also said that Korea is sending new pictures and she is hoping to get them next week and then will send them to us. It is just a weird feeling to know that she has another spot. I read on line that it is common for babies to develop a few more spots before they turn two years old. Based on the size it does not seem to be much of a concern. Korea is so particular about every thing that they make it seem worse than it usually is. I just wish I had her in my arms and could let our doctor look at her to confirm if there may be some kind of problem. It does not matter how big or small the issue I just would like to know exactly what to expect. I am however excited to get more pictures. Maybe they will give me the extra boost for the next few weeks.

No comments: