Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We had a great meeting last night with the social worker. The social worker was super nice. She is also an adopted parent. They went in August to Korea to pick up their son. It was nice to talk to a social worker that actually understands first hand the adoption experience. Chloe was very shy the entire visit. She had her head buried in one of our shoulders most of the visit. The social worker could not get over how much Chloe looks like me. She said "Chloe was born to be your daughter". I thought that was really nice and it just made me so happy that she is my daughter. There were so many things that had to been done. So many people that had to decide where this little girl would live and it all worked out that she is where she needs to be, in our arms. As soon as we got in the van Chloe once again came alive and started laughing and smiling. We got home about 7:00. We watched The Biggest Loser finale and I was very happy that Michelle won. The kids went to bed at about 8:30. Sam came in our room about 2 AM and Emma woke up and came in our room at about 6:00. I got up and got in the bed with Chloe. We all slept until about 8:30. We got ready and we went to my friend's house to get Sam his haircut. We did not make it Monday night because of the weather. He did a great job and he looks so handsome. We then made a trip to Wal-Mart. Yes, I had all three kids! I only had 7 items to pick up so I knew I could contain all of them in the buggy. They all did great but I probably will not make a habit of going with all of them by myself. Well the girls were taking a nap but I hear Chloe waking up so I better go.

No comments: