Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I think it is official, my kids are trying to beat me up. I forgot to mention that on Sunday after church Chloe hit her head against my nose and a few seconds later my nose started to bleed. Last night Emma had this princess wand and she was waving it around and she popped me right in the mouth and busted my lip. This morning Sam was playing and got up under my feet and knocked me down. I think they may be planning on taking over the house or something:) I also had a pretty rough night of sleep. Chloe had a little fever last night and I could tell she did not feel well. I gave her some medicine and then had her sleep with me in my bed. She cried out many times last night. Sam slept good but he was in Emma's bed. He now thinks there is a monster in his closet so I guess he will not be wanting to sleep in there anymore. I guess we will have to find something to bribe him to sleep in his own bed. Emma started crying at 1 AM and was pretty much on and off crying the rest of the night. When she gets her mind set on something she will continue to cry and whine until she gets it or if we can get her mind off of what she wants. I think she wanted to watch her Dora movie last night. We are really trying to work on her screaming. She screams ALL the time. She woke all of us up again at 7:00 screaming about something. She is not hurt or anything it is she wants something and she wants it NOW. Now do not get me wrong she can be the sweetest thing in the world but when she is mad watch out. Well we are staying home today. I got out last night and went to the grocery store. It was pouring down rain but I knew if I did not go I would have to venture out today with all three kids. I am not quite that brave yet. If I am going to be staying home I will probably try it someday but not anytime soon. I know this might sound crazy but I may start packing today for our trip to Illinois. I know we are not leaving for another week and a half but it might take me that long to get every body's stuff together. We spent one night away from home at Thanksgiving and it took me almost two hours to pack all the stuff. Well the kids are in the girl's room playing and it is awfully quiet. I better go check on them.

No comments: