Friday, December 12, 2008

When I got home yesterday from my errands my throat started hurting and I only felt worse as the day went on. I woke up this morning and I still feel horrible. Thankfully Jeremy is home again today. The school system called a snow  day because they got a dusting of snow last night. We do not have a single flake at our house, but oh well. Jeremy is getting a nice four day weekend. I am really hoping that I will start feeling better. A nice family in our church asked if they could keep the kids tonight so we could have a date. They are very brave taking all three of them. We have a few more Christmas gifts to get and then we are going to see a movie and get something to eat. So I hope I am not feeling yuck all night. Well I think we are going to have another crazy day with the kids they are already crabby with each other and we have only been awake an hour. 

No comments: