Friday, December 19, 2008

We have had two very uneventful days. We have stayed home and just played. I have cleaned the house about 8 times and I think I am almost packed for our trip to Illinois. I have not been home (to Illinois) since last Thanksgiving so I am very excited. That also means that the girls have not been to Grandma and Grandpa house yet. We are actually opening our gifts tonight with our family. We were going to do it in the morning but we have a busy day tomorrow. I have to get Maggie to the vet to board her while we are gone and then we are eating lunch with some very dear families. I have to take Maggie tomorrow because the vet is not open Sunday and we will already be gone when they open on Monday. Our plan is to leave very early in the morning so the kids will maybe sleep the first half of the trip. Well I hope to post some pictures tomorrow of the kids opening their presents but I am not making any promises.

No comments: