Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nothing too eventful around the Riggs' house today. We stayed home and the kids played all day. The girls took two naps and Sam took a nap also today. I got about an hour of peace and quiet. Well the sleeping arrangement around here has also been doing good two nights in a row. Sam has been sleeping in his bed the past three nights. I got up at 3 to give Emma a drink and that was the only time I got up last night. I am almost caught up on my laundry and I am planning on putting it away tonight. I am also feeling better about the decision I need to make about working, so I thank those of you who have prayed for me. Well tomorrow we will probably be doing the same things around here. We are however having some very special guests tomorrow night. My nephews, Kaleb and Kraig, are coming to stay the weekend with us. Samuel just adores them. Since they hit the teenage years I do not get much time with them so I am looking forward to being with them. Jeremy has a big project due on Saturday so I think I am going to take the boys to see a movie. Some of the girls want to go see Twilight again, so I am going to see if the boys will watch that with us. Some of the girls will be happy if they decide to join us. Well the kids have been good about not touching the Christmas tree. Chloe has gone toward it a few times but never touches it. I had a dream last night that she had climbed up the tree and was hanging from the top. Sam has just been a bundle of excitement since we put the tree up. We have a calendar up in his room and he is counting down until we leave for Illinois for Christmas. The other day he said, "Mom, this is going to be the best holiday season ever". I have no idea where he picked up the phrase "holiday season" but it was so cute. Well I better get off the computer. Jeremy is finishing up his last class for his Masters. 

No comments: