Thursday, December 11, 2008

I keep forgetting to post something Sam said the other day at Gran's house that was so cute. Samuel was helping Gran unload the dishwasher and his job was to put away the silverware. Well he found this little baby fork and he said, "this fork is soo cute". Gran then told him that the fork was Janna's when she was a baby. Samuel then said, "Oh, you mean when she still lived in Korea." I had a feeling he thought all babies came from Korea.  Well it is another rainy day here. Things were pretty rough around our house yesterday. Everyone (including myself) was extra grumpy. It seems we are off to a better start this morning. Jeremy is staying home today because he is not feeling well. He has been feeling pretty crummy the past few days so he decided to stay in today hoping to feel better. Chloe cried out at 1 AM so I just climbed in bed with the girls. We all slept until 8:30 so that was nice. Jeremy is still sleeping. When he gets up I am going to go exercise and I need to run a paper by the doctor's office. Other then the few errands I think we will be staying in the rest of the day. Well I better go get ready to leave Jeremy will probably be waking up soon.

No comments: