Sunday, December 14, 2008

I know all my pictures lately have been in front of the Christmas tree but that is where the kids go when I tell them I want to take their picture. We have had quite a day. Jeremy and I are both not feeling well. We both have a major headache. All of my crud has finally started to break up so maybe I am on the mend. After church today Sam was running in the church (which we tell him ALL the time not to do) and he fell and hit his face. He hit the exact same spot as last night. He got up crying and he had split his face again. Today is Papa's birthday so we went to O'Charley's for lunch. We stopped at Wal-Mart to get some of that liquid band-aid stuff. He was screaming as I put it on him but it needed something to cover the scratch. We had a good lunch and then came home to hopefully get naps. Samuel finally fell asleep at about 3:30 and the girls slept for a few hours. Emma woke up again in one of her moods. Well we all loaded up and went back to church. We got to church and when we opened the door Emma was covered in BLOOD. Jeremy stays very calm when the kids are bleeding but there is something about seeing my kids bleeding that send me in a panic. Well it turned out it was her nose that was bleeding because she had picked it. We rushed her inside to clean her up but the kids and I came on home. She had blood all over her shirt and jacket. We came home and I got her in the bath. I am also trying to pick up around the house some tonight. I am not sure what happened around here but my house is a mess. Jeremy will be mad at me for saying this but I think it got so messy because he has been home the last four days. Well tomorrow is my last day of work. I definitely have mixed emotions. Part of me wishes I were already done so I would not have to get up in the morning. After work tomorrow I am taking Sam to get his haircut. He has not had one since that horrible Wal-Mart cut back in September. Thankfully our hairdresser is back to work. Oh, one more thing before I am done. Chloe said "momma" today. I am pretty sure she did not know what she was saying but she still said it and it made me happy. Well I better get everyone ready for bed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not mad. I'm just a really messy person who loves his family very much.

And yes, I read this.