Saturday, December 13, 2008

I wish I could say I feel better but I do not feel better. My throat is not hurting anymore but my nose is so stuffy and my body is just aching. I have also been sneezing like crazy today. Jeremy and I had a nice evening last night but I was feeling really bad by the time we got the kids and got home. The kids did great with our friends. Chloe was VERY happy to see us so that made me feel better about leaving her. I am always worried she will not want to come back to me after she has been with someone else. Well Jeremy tried to let me sleep last night but Emma cried out every few hours and she woke up every one in the house every time she cried. I am not sure what her deal is this week. The girls took two great naps today so I was able to rest a little bit. Tonight we had our youth group's Christmas party so I went with the kids for a few hours. They started getting tired and then Sam got hurt. He and his buddy Sarah were jumping on the bed and he decided to jump off and he hit the dresser. He has a pretty good scratch on his face, but it could of been worse. After I got his face cleaned up I was getting on him about jumping on the bed and he looks up to me and says, "one little monkey jumping on the bed, I fell off and bumped my face, no more monkey jumping on the bed." I just smiled.  Well Jeremy just got home and I need to get to bed. 

No comments: