Monday, December 29, 2008

Well we are home. We got home Saturday about 5:30. Our trip home was not as pleasant as our trip up to Illinois. The girls (mainly Chloe) were very cranky most of the way home. They only slept an hour and they both were mad they were sitting in the car seat. We had a great week but we were all glad to be home. All three kids were kinda coughing and had runny noses all week but since we have been home it has gotten worse. Sam and Emma had a fever Saturday night and the girls woke up with runny noses and watery eyes on Sunday. I kept all three kids home from church yesterday. Sam seems to be better but Emma had a rough night and is having a rough day. I may end up calling the doctor tomorrow if she is not better. I have some medicine left over from  the doctor when I took Emma in last month for the same type of stuff so I have been giving that to her to dry up the mess. Chloe also has a runny nose but does not seem to be feeling as bad as Emma. 
Well we got some great news today. We got a grant from Shaohannah's Hope for Chloe's adoption. We are very thankful and it will definitely help with our adoption loan. Well I have a million things to put away. My house is destroyed from all our stuff from the trip. I got most of the clean clothes put away but I still have so much to do. I did get my Christmas tree down but I also have to finish putting the Christmas stuff away. Jeremy left a few minutes ago to get Maggie and then I am going to Curves. Well the girls are waking up. They have only been asleep for about 30 minutes so they are both going to be in a bad mood. I guess I will try to get them back asleep.

No comments: