Friday, December 19, 2008

The kids had a great time tonight opening presents. Samuel was so excited and was so happy to get his Thomas Action Canyon track.  We will be getting rid of all the other tracks. Emma got a little purse with a bunch of fake make-up and keys and stuff like that. She is so girly and she loved it. She was so cute. Chloe is always playing with this old doctor kit that someone gave us so we decided to get her a new kit. Well she wanted what the other kids got. She finally started playing with her gift. We also got the girls some princess blocks and all the kids got a dual DVD player for the van. I got a new coat and a new griddle. I got a griddle when we were first married and I love using it but I old one was falling apart and it was kinda small. Well it is getting late but I thought I would post tonight because I do not think I will have time to write tomorrow. We will be in Illinois for a week so I am not sure if I will be posting next week. 

No comments: