Friday, December 26, 2008

We had a wonderful day yesterday. The kids got lots of neat things. Sam got a new camera. It is one of the cameras designed for kids. He loved it. He got a Thomas game and a new off road remote control truck. He got a several other things too. Emma and Chloe both got a play vacuum cleaner which they loved. They also got these adorable baby dolls that look like Chloe. They also got several other things. Chloe was kinda confused about what was going on. She really did not open any of her gifts. She sat by me and just watched. When we would get something open for her she would want it opened. I helped my mom make Christmas dinner and then I ate way to much. The kids took a nap and we watched Momma Mia and Horton Hears a Who. They were both really cute. Well we were going to go shopping this morning but the roads are bad so we are going to wait until after lunch. It is warming up here today so the ice is melting. My sister and her family are leaving today and the rest of us are leaving tomorrow. Chloe has the word "momma" down but she says it for EVERYTHING! She says it over and over again. I try to answer her every time so she associates "momma" with me, but it is hard keeping up with her saying the word. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 

No comments: