Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It has been a crazy morning. We had some freezing rain last night but Nashville schools did not cancel school today. The counties around us cancelled but Jeremy had school. He was up early watching the news thinking that they would cancel. He called his principal and she told him wait and come in a few hours later. The kids heard him up so they all woke up. Jeremy left about an hour ago and he said that the roads were fine. Our porch and sidewalk is pretty icy but the roads are just wet. The girls are taking their morning nap and Sam is watching cartoons. I got the living room, kitchen, and Sam's room cleaned this morning so I am off to a good start. I am leaving at 3:00 with Chloe. We are going to pick Jeremy up at school and then we have to go to our adoption agency for our first post placement visit. We will be meeting with another social worker. Our friend is coming to stay with Sam and Emma. I am very thankful she is coming. When we were at the agency last time getting Chloe's referral Sam and Emma went crazy in the little meeting room. Our meeting is at 4:30 and I am hoping it will not take long. Well I know that I should not feel different because I am off every Tuesday, but I just feel weird knowing that I will not be going back to work. I turned in my key yesterday and it was just really sad. Well I am going to get ready while the girls are sleeping. You can see from the picture that we have another new sleeping arrangement in our house. We will keep trying until something works. The kids are sleeping sideways in the bed. I put a rail up at the end of the bed and Emma is sleeping at the end and then Chloe is at the head of the bed. It gives them so much more room. Chloe flops around so much that she was waking Emma up. Sam has slept in between them the last two nights and so far so good. We are hoping this will help everyone get more sleep around here. 

No comments: