Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We had a pretty good day yesterday. I went to work and the kids went to Gran and Papa's house. I had a hard time at work because I was once again rethinking my decision not to work. I really like what I do. Yesterday the lady I work for had me cleaning out a bunch of cabinets and organizing them. I really like to organize and clean so we may work something out where I come in a few times a month and help her organize her house. So maybe I am not completely done working. Yesterday I had the girl's wear their Christmas sweatshirts and so Sam wanted to wear a Christmas shirt. I found a shirt in his closet that we bought last year after Christmas and it says "Chill Out" on it. Well yesterday at Gran's house Aunt Janna asked him what his shirt said and he replied, "It says Settle down". They thought that was so funny. I guess he knows what chill out means. Emma is doing good. She is just getting so grown. She acts more like Sam every day that it is scary. He definitely acts more like a 4 year old than a two year old most of the time. Chloe is also doing good. She is waving, giving kisses, and is doing better about trying to tell us what she wants. She is still not saying any words so I am a little concerned about that. I guess we will give it some more time. The doctor asked about her vocabulary but he did not seem concerned when I told him she was not saying any words. Well today I am cleaning. Our social worker is coming tomorrow for Chloe's first post  placement visit. I will probably have to get up early tomorrow and clean again and then lock the kids a one room but maybe I can get some of the cleaning done today. When Jeremy gets home today I am going to Curves and then to the grocery store. I am going to try and get groceries for the next two weeks. I would really love it if I did not have to go back to Wal-Mart until after Christmas. I also have a few little things to get for the kids and Jeremy and then I will be done with my shopping. Well the girls are in a wrestling match for a toy so I better go brake it up.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Don't worry about Chloe not speaking. Rory, who is smart as a whip, didn't say many words AT ALL until she turned 2 and now her vocabulary is seriously growing. Maybe it has something to do with the timing of their transition - who knows! She was definitely saying quite a few Korean words when she was in Korea so we knew she was capable.