Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well I have a few minutes to write so I thought I would. We are having a great time with our family. Everyone made it here safely and we all had somewhere to sleep last night so that is a good thing. The kids are pretty wild but that is expected. The first night all 5 of us where in a bed so as you can imagine we did not sleep too good. Last night sam slept with my mom and Isabel so we got a little more sleep. Yesterday my mom, sister, our friend Abby, and myself went shopping. It was soo cold and very crowded but it was fun. Today is family picture day. It is going to be quite interesting getting 14 people to look at the camera and smile at the same time. After we get pictures made we are going to our favorite pizza place, Monical's Pizza. We do not have this restaurant around our house and we all just love the pizza. It is a must every time we come home. We are hoping the weather does not get too bad. They are calling for 2-4 more inches of snow today and more inches tomorrow. The kids are wanting to play in the snow but it is too cold to play outside. Well I better go we are making a gingerbread house.

No comments: