Sunday, December 7, 2008

Well I have not posted in a few days so I thought I would give a quick review of the last few days. On Friday we just stayed home. The kids were pretty wild so when Jeremy got home I made a quick trip to the grocery store. My nephews got to our house Friday night and Sam was so excited to see them. I worked yesterday from 10-2. I came home and changed my clothes and took the kids to our friend Lisa's house. Jeremy and the boys stayed home and watched the football game and some of the girls and I went to see Twilight again. The girls were disappointed that Kaleb and Kraig did not join us for the movie. Anyway, the movie was so much better the second time around. The first time I saw it I was disappointed that it was not much like the book, but this time seeing it I loved it. So I recommend Twilight fans that were not impressed with the movie the first time they watched it should try to see it again. After the movie was over we were walking out and guess who was in line to watch a movie, Jeremy, Kaleb, and Kraig. The girls and I went to get something to eat and then I went and got the kids and came home. The girls went right to sleep. I heard them cry out around 5 AM and I thought they sounded close, well they both were in the living room. Emma was walking to our bed and Chloe was sprawled out in a floor asleep. She falls asleep very quickly. I put Emma in our bed and then I went back to bed with Chloe. Samuel has been sleeping in his bed all night for almost a week now. Well I have made a decision about working. I am not going back to work in January. I am actually working the next two Mondays and then I will be done. I am sad about it and my boss is VERY sad about my decision, but I feel this is the right thing to do. Well, I guess I am going to try and take a little nap while the girls are asleep.

No comments: