Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We got back from the doctor a little while ago and all three have strep throat. Chloe also has a double ear infection. I am glad that I decided to have Sam checked by the doctor even though he seemed to be feeling better. The doctor is not quit sure what caused Emma is break out in the red spots. He said that it does not look like a typical rash from strep throat. His first thought was that she had chicken pox! Can you imagine! He said they would clear up on their own but still keep an eye on them. I was afraid that it might be strep. My sister was on medicine for strep last week and Sam's little body is attracted to that sickness for some reason. They were all very good at the doctor's office and they got us in and out pretty quickly. I was in Wal-Mart longer picking up their prescriptions. My kitchen counter looks like a pharmacy right. Thankfully we have wonderful insurance and all their medicine was absolutely free. The kids are now taking a nap and we are going to try and go to Jeremy's parents for our Christmas with them. I know most of you that read this already pray for us but please just pray that the kids get over this quickly. Please also pray for Jeremy and I. We are also not feeling great and we have gotten very little sleep the last few nights. 

No comments: